Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Lady" JPG Free Scrapbook Alphabet Letters

 "Shabby-chic style allows the seamless mixing of a lifetime of craft obsessions and flea-market collecting.  The textures and colors perfectly complement just about any photo" ~Wendy Chang.  This quote is from the book "The Joy of Scrapbooking" by Kerry Arquette, Andrea Zocchi, & Darlene D'Agostino.  I found a page created by Wendy Chang with this color combo... Of course I couldn't help myself.  I love to make my own papers.  I'm sure burning and aging the edges of my letters was done in THEE hardest way possible and I'll hit myself in ten years when I stumble upon the easy method.  When my daughter was small I was so exhausted I wouldn't argue with her when she wanted a bottle of this and that... She was my whatever child.  I'm sure when they're all grown they'll realize how unfair that is.  But here I am scrapping her getting away with those things her siblings never got away with.  Life just isn't fair.  (Feel free to email me at grannyenchanted1@gmail.com to tell me how awesome I am for scanning in lace trim and cutting it out for PNG format.  Yes, you're welcome and I'm glad you like it.)

HOW TO GET THE BEST QUALITY IMAGES OFF OF THIS BLOG AND INTO  YOUR LIFE. CLICK HERE FOR GRANNY'S INSTRUCTIONS.





Remember on a transparent background PNG file you must right click on the image and "Save Image As..."  (JPGs you can copy and paste. 12x12s you need to follow my paper link to google docs where you'll download the file.)








































Here's the PNG that I created the lattice paper below from.  Photoshop has these really great little stamps, one of which is a twig of leaves that if put together just right will make a circle.  I used another stamp for the flower, cutting apart two stamped papers to get the brown and the pink.

















And....Drum Roll Please.... my lace PNGs, which you most likely will see everywhere in tons of colors until I can get my hands on some gorgeous flat lace to scan in: 













1 comment:

Terresa said...

Looks great! You have been hard at work!