Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Pastel Stripes" JPG Free Capital Scrapbook Alphabet

My husband reads to our children every night.  I diddled away this stripe as I listened to H.G. Well's "Time Machine."  Earlier this year I loved reading "Heart of a Hero" by Marie Higgins because the characters were so vibrant, lovable, and funny.  Her characters tend to have more personality than the usual run of the mill romance characters. With the black and white check border I finally found something with enough personality to make me smile like her books do. There is a 12x12" stripe paper link to my google docs at the bottom of the page.  The purple plaid centered daisy can be found on my "Just for Holly" post.  I knew it would come in handy someday.

You can find Marie Higgins' Heart of a Hero HERE.



































No comments: